Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-12-16-WWE-TLC] The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro) vs Jimmy & Jey Uso vs The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)

SirEdger

Opener of the PPV for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles. Loved that Corey Graves questioned New Day's strategy to use Xavier Woods to team with Kofi Kingston rather than Big E because E could've matched up better with Cesaro & Sheamus' power than Woods would've. The chemistry between the Usos & New Day is well documented but The Bar definitely gel with both of them as well and I thought the match overall was well paced enough to let things breathe and allow everyone to get their stuff in; which is somewhat hard to do in multi-men/multi-tag matches and those have a tendency to become a clusterfuck. This one was also helpedĀ  by not having a gimmick attached to it (even though the match would've delivered, I think this could've been seen as a crutch in case the match wouldn't have gone too well) and overall, I thought it was a fun match. Not as good as the epic matches that Usos & New Day put out sans The Bar but very enjoyable nonetheless.

• GSR changed the title to [2018-12-16-WWE-TLC] The Bar (Sheamus & Cesaro) vs Jimmy & Jey Uso vs The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)