Pro Wrestling Only

[2001-11-02-CMLL] Antifaz del Norte & Black Warrior & Felino & Rey Mysterio Jr vs Black Tiger & Juventud Guerrera & Nicho el Millonario & Virus

ohtani's jacket

A lot of ex-WCW guys in this one. Black Warrior vs. Black Tiger is starting to heat up, and I'm glad to see Felino and Virus on TV more often. If there was a weak link in this match it was the WCW guys. Aside from one dive from Mysterio, they were pretty lackluster. Perhaps they were unfamiliar with the house style. In Psicosis' case, I just can't take to him with another gimmick. I suppose that's a testament to how good he was as Psicosis, but it's unfortunate. I wonder if he would have done better if he'd had the rights to the Psicosis name or had chosen a better gimmick than Nicho el Millonario. I suppose he went on to have a lengthy career regardless. The miraculous thing about this bout was that it had a clean finish. Wonders never cease. 

• GSR changed the title to [2001-11-02-CMLL] Antifaz del Norte & Black Warrior & Felino & Rey Mysterio Jr vs Black Tiger & Juventud Guerrera & Nicho el Millionario & Virus