Pro Wrestling Only

[2014-12-11-Lucha Underground-TV] Big Ryck vs Drago vs El Mariachi Loco vs Fenix vs King Cuerno vs Mascarita Sagrada vs Pentagon Jr. vs Prince Puma vs Son Of Havoc vs Super Fly

Superstar Sleeze

Big Ryck vs. Drago vs. El Mariachi Loco vs. Fenix vs. King Cuerno vs. Mascarita Sagrada vs. Pentagon Jr. vs. Prince Puma vs. Son Of Havoc vs. Super Fly - Lucha Underground 12/11/14

I have seen bits and pieces of Lucha Underground from the first Season. I always had trouble finding it on my cable to DVR it, but I wanted something fun, mindless to watch and this fit the bill. 

Standouts: Masacrita Sagrada, I have no clue if this is the same dude from the 90s, but if it is holy shit WOW and if it is not he did the original proud! So much charisma! I loved how he did some push-ups to pump himself up before going after Big Ryck aka Ezekiel Jackson. He was so expressive. Great exchange with Pentagon Jr leading to a monkey flip rana. He does his standard big spot where he goes all around the world before the rana. The big three of Puma (Richocet), Fenix and Pentagon Jr were the other stars. Lucha Underground definitely launches those stars. Fenix is awesome to watch and I like that he hits hard in addition to the flying. Pentagon Jr took a little more of a backseat but when he was in there. He made his presence known. Richocet, brutha, this dude is a once in a generation flyer. There are so many "flyers" nowadays, but Richocet is breath-taking and he should be pushed above the rest. He was having a pretty good run in WWE, but being in a tag team with Cedric Alexander is a waste of his talent. This dude is a star. My other standout is Drago, a little on the short side, but the dude had some big time highspots. I liked him. 

Big Ryck is fucking awful. The dude should have the easiest job in the world. He is like twice the size of everyone and should just mow everyone down. He was the least intimidating big man I have ever seen. Just weak shit. Mascarita Sagrada was so fun in their exchange and he should have sent the little dude flying, but he couldnt even do that in a cool way. Two big thumbs down for him. Fun, match exactly what I wanted for right, now, scratched my itch. ***

• GSR changed the title to [2014-12-11-Lucha Underground-TV] Big Ryck vs Drago vs El Mariachi Loco vs Fenix vs King Cuerno vs Mascarita Sagrada vs Pentagon Jr. vs Prince Puma vs Son Of Havoc vs Super Fly