Pro Wrestling Only

[2015-05-13-Lucha Underground-TV] Cage vs Fenix vs Killshot vs King Cuerno vs Pentagon Jr vs Sexy Star vs The Mack

Superstar Sleeze

Cage vs. Fenix vs. Killshot vs. King Cuerno vs. Pentagon Jr. vs. Sexy Star vs. The Mack - Lucha Undergound 5/13/15

So this match is for some Aztec Medallion that is going to give you immortality. Whether literally or figuratively, I like that they always give the luchadors something to wrestle for.

Again, I am just in the mood for mindless action and this was pretty good. I liked Mascarita Sagrada more in the last match from individual performance perspective but overall this match was better. Sexy Star was used really well. She was clearly over. She has a good spirit to her. I really liked Brian Cage in his match against Moxley and watching him here, I just feel like this dude is special. Great combination of look, athleticism and power. I like to see more character work out of him, but the dude can flat out go. The Powerplex on the outside was wicked. Pretty much the beginning and end of the match tell the story, everyone cleared out for the real stars and that is Pentagon Jr and Fenix. Fenix, like Ricochet, is a once in a lifetime flier, absolutely sublime in the air and wonderful balance & coordination. His brother Pentagon contrasts that with a beautifully, wickedly violent style. They used Sexy Star perfectly here to garner more face heat and really put Pentagon over as a prick. He hit Sexy Star with a Widow's Peak and simultaneously piledrove his brother. Just as Pentagon was going to break Fenix's arm, Sexy Star interferes and but Pentagon Press Slams her into a Gutbuster. Nice! This gives him for Fenix to recover. Dragonrana! Awesome one too, standing moonsault for the win. Nice little match. ***

• GSR changed the title to [2015-05-13-Lucha Underground-TV] Cage vs Fenix vs Killshot vs King Cuerno vs Pentagon Jr vs Sexy Star vs The Mack