Pro Wrestling Only

[2015-05-20-Lucha Underground-TV] Son of Havoc & Ivelisse & Angelico vs The Crew (Cortez Castro & Mr Cisco & Bael) (Ladder)

Superstar Sleeze

LU Trios Champions Son of Havoc & Ivelisse & Angelico vs The Crew (Cortez Castro & Mr Cisco & Bael) - Lucha Underground 5/20/15 Ladder Match

Ivelisse is injured in a foot cast coming into the match and gets jumped by the Thugs, this is Matt Striker's reaction "Don't feel bad for Ivelisse, she is fair game". This could be the worst call in the history of the match. He follows this gem up with "Angelico must feel so alone after winning the titles". Bro, he is a TAG TEAM champion, I know they are dysfunctional, but he has TEAMATES! Jesus. 

Solid ladder match. Crew are good bruisers. I like their one highspot in the corner with the double dropkicks in the corner. They used it in both matches. Angelico is definitely the standout in these matches. I am not saying AEW should push him to the moon, but I think they should give him a crack for a couple months and see if he clicks. He definitely has big highspot potential. He does a big somersault plancha over the top rope onto the ladder wiping out two members of the Crew. They relied on Havoc to carry the bulk of the match. He is fine and Matt Cross has always been fine, but nothing that really popped my eyes. They did a nice spot where they ripped open a hole in Dario's office. One of the Crew members got dumped in the office only to spring out in a tope to tackle someone. I think I would have had Havoc do that spot because it was a babyface spot, but good spot. Ivelisse basically saw no action due to the injury which I dont know if it was a shoot or work, but 95% sure it was a work. 

The holy shit highspot and the only reason this match should be sought out is Angelico hits an INSANE DROPKICK FROM THE BALCONY TO THE RING AND WIPING REYES OFF THE LADDER! Awesome! Ivelisse is over huge with the live crowd, climbs the ladder to win. Watch for that spot and AEW give Angelico a shot. ***3/4

• GSR changed the title to [2015-05-20-Lucha Underground-TV] Son of Havoc & Ivelisse & Angelico vs The Crew (Cortez Castro & Mr Cisco & Bael) (Ladder)