Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-05-04-Lucha Underground-TV] Sexy Star vs Mariposa (I Quit)

Superstar Sleeze

Sexy Star vs Mariposa - Lucha Underground 5/4/16 I Quit

Vampiro does an excellent job putting I Quit Matches by saying he has always shied away from them because he is too afraid to say "I Quit" so he might just die instead. Fuck yeah, thats some damn good shit. Technically, this is a "No Mas" match. I liked that Lucha Underground gives their own name to their gimmick matches. Mariposa means Butterfly, I admit I used Google Translate. Mariposa is Cheerleader Melissa for all the SHIMMER fans and TNA fans. Sexy Star is a pretty famous AAA Luchadora, for me the most famous, but I could be wrong when I would watch AAA randomly from like around 2010 she was the one I always remembered. 

Sexy Star let it fucking rip in this match. I will be honest, the first couple minutes leave a lot to be desired. It is not really all that interesting, kinda go through the motions, here's a couple submissions. Sexy Star just starts wailing on Mariposa on the outside and that's when my interest piqued. I thought Mariposa could have been more heelish and dont know how much covering her face hurt her ability to tell that story. Sexy Star was selling like a million bucks and was just all fire. The best thing Mariposa did was was rip the mask and then they climbed the Scaffolding. This is when the match went from good to great. Sexy Star started bleeding and by the end of the match she was a fucking mess. Mariposa did all these teases like she was going to throw Sexy Star off the Scaffold and they showed how high the fuck up they were and Vampiro sold it so well. It was really great.  I hate heights and it was freaking me out. So that was really awesome work. They come back down. Marty "The Moth" Martinez is Mariposa's brother and he is tormenting Sexy Star. He brutalizes her in the crowd. Then The Mack comes in and Mack Trucks this prick and now we are down to Sexy Star and Mariposa. I loved everything Sexy Star did. They trash can attacked was great, just so damn heated. I love how revved she was up and the blood really was flowing by this point. The transition back to Mariposa was not quite as strong as I want. 

The best part of the match and maybe one of the best moments in wrestling history...Mariposa has Sexy Star in an Inverted Texas Cloverleaf and the ref asks her if she wants to quit and Sexy Star screams "FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" This was the CHOSHUUUUUUUUUU of the 2010s! The Crowd and ME popped fucking huge! 

Sexy Star punts her in the Cooch. Sleeper! HELL YEAH! GO SEXY STAR! Marty The Moth back in! FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU! THE MACK STUNNER! OH HELL YEAH! Sexy Star snaps her arm with a Cross-Armbreaker and Mariposa says No Mas! Sexy Star SHOVES THE REF! APPLIES THE CROSS ARMBREAKER AGAIN! HELL YEAH! Then throws her out of the ring like yesterday's garbage! Great visual of a bloody, battered Sexy Star victorious! 

If you don't love this match, there's only one thing I can say to you, FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ****

• GSR changed the title to [2016-05-04-Lucha Underground-TV] Sexy Star vs Mariposa (I Quit)