Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-08-23-Impact Wrestling] Pentagon Jr vs Sami Callihan (Street Fight)

Superstar Sleeze

Pentagon Jr vs Sami Callihan - Impact 8/23/18 Street Fight

This was billed as a Mexican Death Match but it was not wrestled as such. A Mexican Death Match is a Last Man Standing Match with pinfalls before the ten count. This was just a street fight with pinfalls. This was even lamer than their Slammiversary Match. Very little intensity or urgency. Callihan just lets himself get staple gunned. Callihan is really good at playing a coward. I like that about him. None of the "highspots" stick. Very cooperative. After the staple gun, they run a standard lungblower highspot sequence. I cant even remember the second weapon that's how unmemorable it was. There is the bat but it just hits Pentagon a couple times while there is a trash can on Pentagon's head but Pentagn has to keep the trash can on his head otherwise it would fall off. Pathetic. Pentagon beats him with the can and Death Valley Driver through the table. They bust out Legos for the last weapon. Oh sorry, I should have explained the weapons are housed in Pinatas. I guess thats what makes this Mexican. There is not that many Legos and it doesnt look that cool. They trade Piledrivers on it. Yawn. Where's the hate? Where's the struggle? Callihan gets the Old School Terry Funk Piledriver from the top rope to the table for the win. Lame. 

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2018-08-23-Impact Wrestling] Pentagon Jr vs Sami Callihan (Street Fight)