Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-10-14-Impact-Bound For Glory] Allie Enters the Undead Realm

Superstar Sleeze

Undead Bride. Allie In A White Tank. Sinister Minister. Sign Me Up. 

I wouldnt say this was a home run, but I found it exceedingly enjoyable. I know Su Yung kills Allie and I thought this was the segment. It is not so it was a nice swerve for me when Allie takes the hatchet to Su Yung! I popped for that! They wisely limited the dialogue in this. In the hands of even the most skilled actors, the chance for the cheese factor to be strong is high. Allie didnt speak until taking the hatchet to Su Yung. Before that they had James Vandenburg do all the talking and explain the context/rules of the Undead Realm. Allie kills two Undead Bridesmaids and splatters blood everywhere. Awesome. She sees her own soul. Vandenburg makes point that you can look but not touch. She did touch but nothing came of it that I know of. The Su Yung fight scene was really good. Su Yung says "Welcome Home" perfect horror movie line. "Your time has come" not as good. O I forgot to mention the whole point of this is that Allie is trying to rescue Kiera Hogan. 

She gets Hogan out of the coffin. They try to open the Coffin Portal To Earth, but James Vandenburg screws them over and says he would get Allie in, BUT Not OUT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Undead Bridesmaids swarm. ROSEMARY! Starts kicking ass. Allie wants to save her. Rosemary helps them open the Coffin and tells them to go, but Allie wants her to come. Here comes Su Fucking Yung with the fucking hatchet in her neck. Goddamn. What a visual! If you watch, watch for no other reason than for Su Yung's tremendous acting with the hatchet. She rips the hatchet out. Here was my one big complaint. Instead of an epic badass fight scene between Su Yung and Rosemary. They all of sudden both have the ability to be able to shoot energy/plasma orbs from their hands they so this struggle until the Undead Bridesmaids seemingly overwhelm Rosemary. Kiera Hogan is all like lets get the fuck outta here and shuts the Portal Coffin shut. Allie says they have to go back. Kiera Hogan says Fuck That Noise, Allie clearly possessed says "its not ok". I am going to have to find out where the conclusion is. 

I liked this, a lot of fun. I would like to see eighth to a quarter of a show devoted to stuff like this or musical numbers with Jericho/MJF or just any form of genre-bending they can do. Variety is the spice of life. 

• GSR changed the title to [2018-10-14-Impact-Bound For Glory] Allie Enters the Undead Realm