Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-04-26-Impact Wrestling] Allie vs Taya Valkyrie

Superstar Sleeze

Impact Women's Champion Allie vs Taya Valkyrie - Impact 4/26/18

I have loved the Impact Women's so much that I want to try to watch & review every title defense from 2018 & 2019. 

They pack a lot of physical, hard-hitting goodness in 4 minutes. This is Taya's best performance so far that I have seen. She was stiff and kicking ass. Jumped Allie at the bell with a clothesline and never relented. Some Kicks of Fear that would make Judy Martin proud. She was kicking through Allie, great choking. LOVED the overhand chops by Taya on Allie. Wicked hard. Check out Allie's neck/shoulder after the match it is bright red. Loved that Allie fired up and hit some vicious overhand chops for her own. Loved Allie's comeback that ended in her just dropkicking the corner and another where she just screamed "Im Allie"! Taya hit a vicious Saito Suplex. She looked damn good in this match very powerful. Like to see more of this and watch she was like against Jordynne Grace less workrate bullshit. She dawdles. Allie Superkicks here (the superkick has gotta go) and Codebreaker. Good physical sprint. I dug this. Su Yung and the Undead Bridesmaids play mind games but Rosemary saves. Good craic. ***1/4

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2018-04-26-Impact Wrestling] Allie vs Taya Valkyrie