Pro Wrestling Only

[2019-11-09-USA Pro-27th Anniversary] Vordell Walker vs Jesse Neal (Street Fight)

Edwin

Footage of this has appeared online, although I was actually at this event (attended the MLW TV tapings the same day before heading over to this). This was the main event of a 5+ hour show that didn't seem like it wanted to end. It was originally scheduled to be Vordell vs. Chris Dickinson, but I believe Dickinson got injured and they announced Neal as his replacement and they changed the match into a street fight and boy did it deliver. This was a wild arena brawl with both guys throwing potatoes all over the place and taking awkward brutal bumps onto piles of chairs. Sucks the camera missed parts of this as he didn't leave the entrance way, but I remember them throwing potatoes at each other and ramming themselves against the bricks walls and merch tables. There's no blood in this, but the physicality and intensity they worked with made up for it. Not sure if Vordell has done something to get himself heat as he's barely booked anywhere, but someone needs to sign him.