Pro Wrestling Only

[1995-04-02-WWF-Wrestlemania XI] The Undertaker vs King Kong Bundy

cactus

There's part of me that thinks that this is actually worse than Undertaker's match with Gonzales. That was laughably bad, this was just downright bad. The action consists of punches, kicks and a good serving of rest holds. Kama comes down and steals the urn. Jim Ross interviews Kama on his way to the back, and he cuts a promo saying he's going to melt the urn down. I feel like this was here to distract us from what was happening in the ring. We're even robbed of a satisfying ending, as Undertaker is unable to scoop Bundy up for a Tombstone or a Chokeslam, so he instead pins him after a flying clothesline. 
DUD

• 3 years later...

There were only two reasons to have this match: to have Taker on the card and two shift the feud to Taker vs. Kama. Weird to have an MLB umpire as ref here, I can't find much about the backstory. Apparently the storyline was some fallout of the MLB strike ("Major League Baseball umpires were on strike at the time, but Larry Young was able to find work (...)" - wwe.com). Meltzer wrote the following about Young in the Observer: "a long-time pro wrestling fan dating back to the days when baseball Winter League umps shared the same apartment complex as the wrestlers did in Puerto Rico more than a decade ago".