Pro Wrestling Only

Interesting blind item in the latest WON

sek69

In talking about MVP's heart condition, Dave mentions one of WWE's biggest stars has a medical condition that the company wanted to keep under wraps due to the timing of when they found out (right in the middle of all the Benoit stuff) and the gimmick of said star. It's apparently nothing serious as it's being controlled by medication, but the only top guy I can think of who's that protective of his gimmick is Taker, since you can't have it get out that the undead monster has a very human medical problem.

Maybe he got hep from Cowboy Bob after all?

I'd suspect Hepatitis wasn't the problem, as I assume the health problem is something that could perhaps be caused by steroid abuse or prescription painkiller abuse. Something that could be directly linked to all the Benoit stuff.

I got the impression that they just didn't want it in the news that there was a WWE superstar with a medical problem when all the Benoit news hit the fan and the company was on the defensive on how they take care of their wrestlers.

Plus it was stated the problem was under control with medication and that's usually not the case with the typical side effects of steriod/drug abuse.