Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite - May 28, 2021 - Friday Night Edition

MoS

This is the first of four consecutive weeks of Dynamite airing on Friday at 10 PM due to the NBA playoffs. After that, it airs at 8 PM on a Saturday (June 26th). It won't be back in its regular time slot until June 30th. That alone justifies the move to TBS. Hopefully this month of preemption won't lead to a significant erosion of the viewing audience.

Just now, Enforcer said:

It will be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to Hangman. Pre pandemic he was the guy but he lost a lot of momentum. 

Today made me feel that Darby has taken his place, and that they should call an audible and have Darby instead of Hangman dethrone Omega

Just now, Enforcer said:

I have to admit, it will feel awesome to hear a big crowd sing Judas again. 

As someone who will be there live, I dunno whether that will happen, given that Stadium Stampede will just be played on the big screen 

4 minutes ago, MoS said:

As someone who will be there live, I dunno whether that will happen, given that Stadium Stampede will just be played on the big screen 

I am sure that they will find a way to have Judas playing. 

Hangman il still hella over. I just wish the fans would bring the cowboy shit chant back.