Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-10-11-CMLL] Felino & Hombre Sin Nombre & Negro Casas vs Bestia Salvaje & Scorpio Jr & Emilio Charles Jr

ohtani's jacket

Quick match worked in the tecnico's style. I often wonder how they decide which way they're going to work these matches. Actually, I was surprised that the Talibanes could still work this style of match. Felino seemed to injure Emilio on a diving headscissors spot off the apron, and it looked for all money like Emilio gave him a receipt later on, but that may have been me getting excited about their mini match up. Bestia was awesome as usual. Such a hugely underrated talent. Casas had a buzz cut, which is something you don't see often. Surprisingly good match. 

• 4 weeks later...

Really solid action, I wonder how much of this was clipped. Charles laid everything in and committed to everything he did with such vigor, I haven't seen much of him at this point in his career, but I was really impressed. Felino was excellent directing traffic, constantly getting bodies out of the way so there was more real estate for important spots. He also hit some of the highlights of the match beautifully but everyone contributed pretty equally here. This was one of those random trios that could have easily been mailed in but everyone came to play.