Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-12-20-CMLL] Arkangel de la Muerte & Averno & Mephisto vs Tony Rivera & Virus & Volador Jr

ohtani's jacket

We only get the tercera here, which is a bummer because I wanted to check in on these guys before the end of the year. Averno & Mephisto have almost been forgotten guys in 2002, which I guess is a consequence of Ultimo & Rey rising further and further to the top and the Infernales being de-emphasized even when Satanico was feuding with Damian 666. Averno is starting to pick up some wins, however, and we'll see if that momentum carries over into 2003. Even with the limited footage, Virus still shone. It's clear that he's one of the top workers in the company, but he's languishing in matches that seldom, if ever, make it on the show. That's too bad because I don't think there's anyone on the roster that's more talented. 

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2002-12-20-CMLL] Arkangel de la Muerte & Averno & Mephisto vs Tony Rivera & Virus & Volador Jr