Pro Wrestling Only

Cuartero arrested for domestic violence

sek69

Cuartero, one third of the New Generation Dinamitas (who are also AAA trios champs), was arrested after the show on Friday on DV related charges against CMLL wrestler Stephanie Vaquer. 

From thecubsfan's post on the incident:

The incident took place on Thursday and began with a discussion between Vaquero & Cuatrero over who Cuatrero was sending messages to on his phone. It escalated, and Vaquer claims Cuatrero grabbed her by the neck and threw Vaquer into the wall, where a painting also fell off the wall and onto her. (The police report includes photos of bruises on Vaquer’s neck.) Vaquer says she ran to her bedroom, locked the door, and called the police. Cuatrero was gone by the time they arrived. Paramedics treated Vaquer, told her the attack almost broke her trachea and advised Vaquer to file a criminal complaint.

From what I can work out, it seems the charges have been upgraded to include attempted femicide. 

Cuartero claims to have audio (and witness) evidence he isn't in the wrong but a previous partner has come out to share a similar experience that she had with him where she claims he pushed her onto the bed and choked her. She said she pretended to fall unconscious for fear of being killed ("If I hadn't faked the fainting spell, really, I'm being very honest, I wouldn't be here talking to you, because he was really going to kill me").