Pro Wrestling Only

[2005-07-13-HUSTLE 10] Naoya Ogawa vs Tadao Yasuda

Superstar Sleeze

Naoya Ogawa vs Tadao Yasuda - HUSTLE 10 7/13/05

HUSTLE seems fully entrenched in their over the top Fighting Opera style with Takada in the M. Bison getup leading the Monster Army and Yinling The Erotic Terrorist. According to one review this is Razor Ramon Hard Gay’s which seemingly would transfer the Ace Babyface role from Ogawa to Hard Gay.

Yasuda was brought in as a hired mercenary for Takada to take out Ogawa. This is pretty good but not as good as I was hoping. Both guys are more spry than I expected moving around at a good clip but I wanted to see them just throws each other around. Yasuda jumps Ogawa at the bell and tries to choke him out first with his forearm and then a Guillotine. Ogawa pops out. Great collar & elbow tie up leads to a Ogawa figure-4 and they fight over reversing the pressure. Nobody really sells shit which I’m down with in this match. Ogawa tries a throw but Yasuda ball shots and charges Ogawa. Butterfly Suplex. Ogawa gets an armbar takedown then cross armbreaker. Yasuda escapes. SPACE TORNADO OGAWA~! They fight over an Oo-Soto-Gari great struggle and OGAWA SLAMS HIM TO THE MAT! Another one! Ogawa wins! Takada comes in I assume talks shit and hears Razor Ramon Hard Gay. 

The amount of time spent in home ratioed to how long the match was too high. It just was not beefy and massive enough. Some fun spots. The finish was killer. ***

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2005-07-13-HUSTLE 10] Naoya Ogawa vs Tadao Yasuda