Pro Wrestling Only

CMLL

Mr JMML

This promotion's programming will work like they did in their golden era. 

A TV taping every week with one hour of TV time 

Mostly trios and giving the big matches to the anniversary show 

The promos will be written in spanish and I'll translate them for you 

The biggest matches of the year will take place in this arenas 

Arena México 

Arena Coliseo 

Arena Puebla 

The reviews and ratings of the matches will be given by Superluchas, a big wrestling magazine in Mexico 

The roster consists of the best mexican wrestlers from every era except Terry Funk and Andre the Giant because I thought it'd be fun having them.

El Satánico 

Sangre Chicana 

Perro Aguayo 

MS-1 

Pirata Morgan 

La Fiera 

Black Terry 

El Dandy 

Atlantis 

Blue Panther 

Wotan 

El Hijo del Santo 

LA Park 

Rush 

Rey Bucanero 

Último Guerrero 

Negro Casas 

Fuerza Guerrera 

El Brazo 

Brazo de Oro 

Super Porky 

Ciclón Ramírez

Felino

Art Barr 

Solar I 

Tony Salazar 

Americo Rocca 

Octagón 

Villano III 

Villano IV 

Villano V 

Andre The Giant 

Ray Mendoza 

Fishman 

Terry Funk 

Bárbaro Cavernario

Emilio Charles Jr

Ángel Azteca

Psicosis

Juventud Guerrera

Negro Navarro 

Mocho Cota 

Virus 

All the matches are two out of three falls 

If a wrestler loses his hair or his mask he can't appear in television until a month has passed 

Your mask and your hair is more valuable than any titles 

The titles: 

CMLL World Trios Championship 

CMLL World Tag Team Championship 

CMLL World Heavyweight Championship (there's a lot of weight classes in the original company so I simplified it). 

The announcers will be Alfonso Morales and Leobardo Magadan they're obnoxious at times but always passionate about what they're talking about. 

There will usually be 3 matches in each show with promos before and after the matches. 

I'm spanish so if you have any doubts about the promos or Superluchas' articles let me know. 

I'll use the nicknames of many wrestlers like Negro ''4 40'' Casas or Blue Panther ''El maestro lagunero''. 

The TV tapings happen every sunday from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm.

CMLL TV 07-16-2023 Arena México

Before the show began Alfonso Morales and Leobardo Magadan present the show like they always do. 

Alfonso Morales: Estamos en la capital de la lucha libre Arena México para otro evento del Consejo Mundial, estoy acompañado por Leo Magadán como de costumbre. Preparaos para otra gran noche de lucha.  

Translation: We are in the capital of lucha Arena Mexico for another CMLL show, I'm accompanied by Leo Magadán as usual. Be prepared for another night of lucha. 

Leobardo Magadán: Claro que sí, la primera lucha del día es una lucha de tercias: Los Brazos contra Los Bucaneros.

Translation: Of course, the first match of the day is a trios match: Los Brazos vs Los Bucaneros. 

Los Brazos enter the ring with Vivaldi's Spring 

The people love them, they can't get enough of them. 

When Los Bucaneros entered the ring to Messiaen's Quatuor pour la fin du temps (1941). 

They are babyfaces but they aren't as loved as Los Brazos. 

Los Brazos are: Super Porky, Brazo de oro and El Brazo.

Los Bucaneros are: Pirata Morgan, Rey Bucanero and Último Guerrero. 

Once Armando Gaitán presented the wrestlers the first fall began, the first pairing was Brazo de Oro and Último Guerrero,  the latter tried to hit the Pulpo Guerrero but Brazo de Oro reversed the move and hit La Bracina but he was too close to the ropes, both tag their partners, Pirata Morgan and Super Porky enter the ring. The fall ended when Porky tried to hit his signature Bronco Buster but it failed to connect so Pirata Morgan took advantage of it and pinned him for the three count, the crowd booed Pirata. 10 minutes of TV time pass.

The second fall consisted of a quick back and forth between these two teams that lasted around 4 minutes, El Brazo surprised Rey Bucanero with a small package for the three count. After ten minutes, the contest was tied 1-1. 

The third fall was way more contested, both teams hit their signature moves but no one is able to get the advantage, 10 minutes pass and the stalemate comes to an end when Rey Bucanero hit El Castigo Bucanero ( his finishing move) on Brazo de Oro for the three count. 

20:00 

After the match Pirata Morgan said the following: Somos Los Bucaneros, somos limpios y respetamos a nuestros rivales ( tendiéndole la mano a Super Porky).

Translation: We are Los Bucaneros, we wrestle clean and respect our rivals ( he offers Super Porky a handshake). 

They accept it and crowd loves it, they won the respect of the people going forward. 

25:00 

Alfonso Morales: Nuestro siguiente lucha enfrentará a La Fiera, Sangre Chicana y Perro Aguayo contra Los Villanos ( Ray Mendoza,Villano III and Villano V). 

Translation: Our next contest will be a trios match, La Fiera, Sangre Chicana and Perro Aguayo will face off against Los Villanos ( Ray Mendoza,Villano III and Villano V). 

La Fiera, Sangre Chicana y Perro Aguayo enter the ring to Camille Saint-Saëns 

While Los Villanos entered to Carlo Gesualdo's 

Los Villanos were booed when they entered the ring and they encouraged the boos.

This was just a wild 15 minute brawl that the crowd loved, the face team won but they were too tired to speak about their victory. 

That was understandable considering that all of them received a lot of chairshots throughout the match but they won and that's what matters. 

Alfonso Morales: Es el momento que todos estáis esperando, el evento principal de la noche, Los Laguneros ( Virus, Blue Panther and Ciclón Ramírez)  contra Los Infernales ( El Satánico, MS-1 y Rush). 

Translation: It's the moment you're all waiting for, the main event,  Los Laguneros ( Virus, Blue Panther and Ciclón Ramírez)  against Los Infernales ( El Satánico, MS-1 y Rush). 

Los Infernales entered the ring to Liszt's Faust 

While Los Laguneros entered the ring to Stefano Landis' 

This match was very different to the last one, it was a constant exchange of holds, Los Infernales and their tactics got the better of Los Laguneros, Rush distracted the referee and Virus was hit with a chair by Satánico after 25 minutes with the match tied 1-1. TV time is over but it's evident that there's a rivalry in the making.

• 2 weeks later...

My love for sixteenth and seventeenth century opera is being appreciated.

On 7/31/2023 at 4:55 AM, Autistic Dragon said:

Appreciate the detailed description of how you intend to run things. I'm not totally ignorant regarding Lucha Libre but I know basically nothing about CMLL.

I love all these tough macho artists coming out to classical orchestra music.