Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-12-15-Zero-One-Truth Creation] Nathan Jones vs The Predator

Superstar Sleeze

Nathan Jones vs The Predator (Sylvester Terkay) - Zero-One 12/15/02 Cage Match

Surprisingly Half-Way Decent King Kong vs Godzilla match! The Japanese crowd was laughing but I think it was at the American ref shouting two. This is the second time I have seen Japanese crowds find this practice funny. 

Pretty standard Clash of Titans big shoulder tackles, no bumps and Iron Claws galore. Jones takes the first bump of memory serves me correctly. Jones has great whippy chops with his crazy swimmer  arms. He takes some great bumps into the cage. When The Predator chain gets involved shit gets real. They two hit each other pretty fucking hard with that chain. There was one Jones punched with chain wrapped around his hand I don’t know how he didn’t knock out Predator. They traded MONSTER chokeslam. Jones got up for it. Jones sent Predator down. Some big top rope moves. Pretty good use of the Cage. Terkay finished with some Brody King Kong Kneedrops. 

All in all it was pretty good! It is too bad nobody thought they do psychology, what to do with their bodies in between spots and how to feed because they are actually both quite athletic and good at big man offense. Jones says he is leaving for WWE but says once he has beat Brock he is coming back. I’m intrigued by the Jones WWE run I think he was gone by the time I got back into wrestling. Pretty good monster vs monster match. ***

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2002-12-15-Zero-One-Truth Creation] Nathan Jones vs The Predator