Pro Wrestling Only

Kyoko Kimura

Grimmas

From fxnj:

One of the best joshi workers of the overlooked late 2000s-early 2010s period. Very diverse worker who could do solid matwork sections, work an uncomfortably violent brawl, and also be a trailblazer for intergender deathmatch wrestling.

vs. Abdullah Kobayashi 7/30/2006

vs. Meiko Satomura 12/3/2006 and 3/11/2015

vs. Kana 8/16/2008 and 3/4/2014

w/ Command Bolshoi vs. Arisa Nakajima & Kana 3/2/2014

During my Mariko Yoshida project she stood out VERY well, probably one of her best dance partners she had all things considered when it came to rivalling Yoshida's performances on the mat and whatnot, which is really saying something. Absolutely amazing at doing emotive brawls with the best of them be it female or otherwise, even if her later Stardom stuff wasn't really anything to be amazed at by comparison as it trails more into shtick. 

I guess she's mostly hurt by most of her best years being during the Dark Age where footage is (still) really scant, but I think with recent discoveries and explosion of wrestling content there is plenty of gems to be probably dug up along the recommended. Speaking of, I'd also recommend watching her IBUKI Yoshida match (07.16.2006) and the Yuko Miyamoto deathmatch (05.04.2008). 

Top 100? I'd have to think about that a bit further.