Pro Wrestling Only

Undertaker v Big Boss Man

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

You know, I was actually looking forward to this match when it first came on. I had head so many things about the first two (which I had not seen at this point) that I thought at least it would be bloody fun. You nailed it right in the head. Boring and absurd.

Now, you must do Taker v. Shamrock from Backlash, I believe.

Guest Some Guy

I remember watching this match on PPV, I was fucked up on E and drunk and still thought Bossman being hanged was stupid.

Atleast Taker/Shamrock had the cool counter out of the chokslam into a cross armbreaker. That counter gets no love and deserves it. The rest of the match was boring and dull. "Hello Stephanie!"

Guest Bruiser Chong

The funniest part about the hanging was that they ran some generic promo for the company as we watched the Boss Man "dying."

Guest invader3

there was some suprisingly good work in the taker-shamrock clash, including taker's focus on shamrock back; with a cool transition catching ken off the apron & sending him into the post, countering the ankle lock with a crab & a bow & arrow. also i think angle lifted a lot of his counters from ken, to use in his bout with taker in 2003. fact that the fans could care less about either - both heels??- was the biggest problem with the match