Pro Wrestling Only

To coincide with the greatest wrestling message board history, what wmb have you posted at previously?

That Poor Bastard

I think that a lot of us have posted at many different wrestling message boards throughout the years, and I am curious as to some of them I have missed out on a lot.

For the first six or seven years of my message board history, I was mostly concerned with e-fedding and Photoshop so I posted at WrestlingHookup, WorldsofWrestling, Wrestlepages, FNX, DDT, Wrestlezone, and prowrestling.com. Then I joined DVDVR and became interested solely in the history/sleaze/backstage stuff of most wrestling companies. I also came here and CKC(mostly for the lulz and dudes like Bix, KS, and FH.) Now in 2010 I mostly stick to lurking here and at DVDVR while posting at FNX more frequently. (It's a wrestlepages offshoot, been posting with those dudes since 2000.)

I'm curious to know where a lot of you guys "came from", and how you became interested in becoming wrestling supernerds. (no dis)

My first one was Wrestlezone, when I was about fifteen. My best friend in high school turned me on to it. I don't recall that there was too much wrestling talk going on in the forum though.

My first real board that I posted on regularly was TSM. TSM led me to DVDVR and SSS because Stuart and Dean would make posts in the puro section. TSM also led me to Spider Twist. Later on, I started posting on Happy Wrestling Land, which is still my all time favorite (although I maintain that this one is the best for pure wrestling discussion). I forget how I discovered NMB, maybe from Goodhelmet, and NMB became PWO.

• 3 weeks later...

Wrestlinggames.com, Dragonlair.org aka The Wall (if that counts), TheSmartMarts, DVDVR, Wrestlehut (Something Awful forums), WrestlingForum.com, Crossfire, Wrestling Classics...what was the old yellow board before TSM? That one too.

There was also another forum I posted at shorty with artDDP, Sek, Loss and some other TSM guys but I got banned from there pretty quick. I can't remember the name. I remember it was red & black.

Wrestlinggames.com, Dragonlair.org aka The Wall (if that counts), TheSmartMarts, DVDVR, Wrestlehut (Something Awful forums), WrestlingForum.com, Crossfire, Wrestling Classics...what was the old yellow board before TSM? That one too.

There was also another forum I posted at shorty with artDDP, Sek, Loss and some other TSM guys but I got banned from there pretty quick. I can't remember the name. I remember it was red & black.

I was wondering if you were the same guy from Wrestlinggames/The Wall. That was a fun place before it got ruined by family politics.

I was wondering if you were the same guy from Wrestlinggames/The Wall. That was a fun place before it got ruined by family politics.

I remember when I used to post my WWF No Mercy N64 create-a-wrestlers on that forum. Wow, the memories that brought back!

Guest Paul Kersey

I posted at czwfans and dvdvr off & on for years, under a few usernames. I couldn't log in at dvdvr as of a couple years ago, so maybe I got banned. I used to trade tapes at ITSC & CrazyMax too.

I've lurked wrestlehut and a couple other somethingawful boards, but don't have an account there. I tend to lurk more than post.

I forget how I found PWO or why I registered without needing to do so to lurk.