Pro Wrestling Only

great Miz-Morrison match tonight

Guest kowking

Guest kowking

not a fan of Miz' but am coming around

tonight's match with Morrison was really awesome, though, early Match of the Year candidate, and not just by default. No way it ends up being the actual MOTY, though it might wind up being the best TV match of the year in my book

for once, Miz showed guts and talent, and Morrison's work lately has been inspired. Helluva bump he took through the table, too.

Guest kowking

Dont view is as a shock or anything the Bryan/Miz/Morrison match at Hell in the Cell 2010 was pretty great considering the stipulation.

Liked that match a lot too. Bryan Danielson isn't capable of having a bad match, Morrison's pretty good and Miz can be carried

Eh, a commercial break mid-match hurt it a lot to me. I'm just not a fan of the whole WWE way of "making a match good." Ya know what I mean? Throw in a table spot, a lot of 2-counts and give it twenty minutes instead of ten and people will call it good.

I really hate the Starship Pain.

Yeah, no question about that. I think the biggest problem I have with WWE as a whole right now is there's just no emotion. I do not have any vested interest in any of the matches. Where is the emotion? Vickie Guerrero is probably the biggest heel on the roster. The person I want to see get beat-up the most is Michael Cole. It's just weird to be so apathetic about so many wrestlers.

I hate to be "that guy" but I used to care about the characters. I wanted to see people like Ultimate Warrior get his revenge on Rick Rude. Then I would be pissed if Warrior lost by Rude cheating. I don't think it's just because I'm older. The roster just lacks character. Everything feels the same. Look at Smackdown. It's still Edge/Kane and Del Rio/Mysterio. How long has it been those exact two matches? I swear Mysterio/Del Rio has happened fifteen times and I've not given a fuck about it a single time...and I like Del Rio!

The winners and losers don't matter, the content of the match doesn't matter...what's the point? Just guys wrestling aimlessly. No reason to care. Fuckin' Randy Orton is #1 contender again. To The Miz. So we have the cash-in match (I guess if you count that), the tables match, the live Smackdown match and now a Royal Rumble match? It's only been like a month!

EDIT: I hate the whole "I get a rematch!" thing. It got really out of hand with Batista but it's just something I do not like. I don't want the same matches two PPVs in a row. WWE do it all the damn time.