Pro Wrestling Only

Least favorite moments in wrestling

I am going to add a few more...

- The demise of the UWF. first, after watching the Mid-South discs and then seeing the guys in the NWA, this has to be a low-point. Watts had money in the bank with Mid-South and it just couldn't work out in the end.

- The stretch of WCW PPV (beginning with Bash at the Beach and ending in Starrcade) runs in 1998 where every show was horrible except Halloween Havoc. Seriously, I loved WCW so much at the time and I saw it slip through the cracks. I knew the prodcut was dying but wanted to believe it would rebound.

- At the time, I was intrigued and saddened by the entire Montral escapade.

- I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet, and if they did I missed it, but Owen Hart's death at Over the Edge 99. What made it worse for me was the "tribute" the next night that ended with Austin bashing beers in a "salute" to a man who had broke his neck, he personally didn't like and never forgave, refused to work with, stood for all the things that Owen didn't like about the industry... yet there was Austin. This is also the only time I ever believed HHH showed any genuine emotion. If he was acting, it was the best acting job of his career.