Pro Wrestling Only

The Matt and Lita DRAWMUH~!

sek69

Most of you know Matt Hardy was posting cryptic messages about him and Lita breaking up, and his webmaster posted the following:

"Dear Friends:

Let me get a few facts out of the way:

Matt Hardy & Amy "Lita" Dumas are no longer a couple.

Matt was forced to end the relationship.

It has come to my attention that a growing number of participants in this message board are "blaming" Matt for various "rumors" and more. I want to shed a little more light on the situation. This may be upsetting for some of you, but the truth tends to hurt.

I have known Matt Hardy for almost 10 years. He is truly my brother. He is a loving person, loyal friend, and he has always done the right thing in every aspect of his life. I had never known Matt to be more in love with someone than he was wih Amy. He would have gladly given his life for Amy.

Amy Dumas lied to Matt. Amy broke Matt's trust. While Matt told me this story of lies and deceit, I heard so much pain and anguish in his voice that it brought me to tears. I am still shocked and saddened at the pain that Matt has been caused by all of this. What is even more heartbreaking is the other man that precipitated the lies was supposedly one of Matt's better friends. Amy is not the only one who is guilty of lies and breaking trust.

I just wanted all of you to know that Matt Hardy is 1000% in the right in all of this, and I would have never believed that that Amy Dumas would have been capable of the doing this to Matt after all he has sacrificed for her.

Sincerely,

Thomas Simpson"

The Torch is reporting the guy she was banging was Edge, which follows the "Johnny Ace tells married wrestler to stop having affair" story a little while back.

Guest Bruiser Chong

So hard to believe and yet, it's probably true. Edge doesn't seem like the sort of guy to messing around, although he is on marriage No. 2 now, and if this is true, he could be in the market for Mrs. Copeland V3.0.

How shady, though, if it is true. Can't help but feel for Matt, who has sacrificed career elevation specifically for that fugly bitch.

Guest jumpingbombangel

How shady, though, if it is true.  Can't help but feel for Matt, who has sacrificed career elevation specifically for that fugly bitch.

It's time he gave Chris Candido a call and ask exactly how to handle that.

Oh, wait, on second thought...never mind.

Silly Edge! Doesn't he realize the only person in the company who's allowed to cheat on their spouse/mate with someone else in the company is HHH?

In all seriousness, Edge and Lita could be fucked career-wise. From what I hear, in spite of problems with the front office for being critical, Matt Hardy's very well liked by the rest of the workers, and both Edge and Lita could receive a major amount of heat for this sort of thing. Personally, I'd love to see Trish shoot another slut remark at Lita on Raw this Monday, even if it makes no sense storyline-wise since Lita's not even on TV right now.

Guest Senor Cardgage

I watched Raw for the first time in a while this week.

That pathetic attempt at an "intense" promo that Edge cut before his match with Michaels was enough to make me think he doesn't deserve to be pushed past the midcard, not the fact that he cheats on his wife with some roided up skank.

Note to Edge: Bugging your eyes out, grunting, and hissing and spitting doesn't make you look crazy, or intense. It makes you look constipated. It might have worked in the 80's...but even for then...that promo was CHEESE.

Oh yeah, and it sucks for Matt. He seems like a good egg.

Silly Edge! Doesn't he realize the only person in the company who's allowed to cheat on their spouse/mate with someone else in the company is HHH?

Wow. That's the first time I've someone make that point, and it's SO true.
Wasn't always true either. IIRC, Vince was initially pissed that HHH and Stephanie were seeing each other and in spite of him forbidding, they did so anyway (God, they should turn this into a WWE Films production!). I guess he doesn't mind now, considering how Hunter has turned himself into, in Vince's mind, the son he never had.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

I was going to bring up the same thing, Sek.

But how hypocritical, how uttery mind-boggling is it that WWE, OF ALL PLACES, seems to be so high on the sanctity of marriage that they'll fire people over it? I can see if all the people involved, the husbands and wives, all worked for the company but what does it hurt if Bob Holly bangs that BB chick? Is Holly's wife there causing a stink on a daily basis or in danger of finding out somehow?

And there's no way on Earth anyone can tell me that Vince has EVER been faithful to Linda. I'd find it hard to not laugh in his face if he ever tried to sit me down and lecture me about the sacred institution of marriage.

Isn't it pretty much the biggest open secret in wrestling that Vince has banged every female WWF/E employee since he took over the company?

Pretty much the only ones that I could be certain he didn't bang are Mae and Moolah.

I think Vince even admitted as much when he almost got divorced due to his cheating ways.

Guest Bruiser Chong

It's disturbing to think of Vince hooking up with that many of the divas. After all, he was entering dirty old man territory by time the company began stocking up on beautiful women.

Guest Senor Cardgage

Yeah, Vince admitted to cheating on Linda all the time during the 80's, during his Playboy interview a few years back. He claims that he's faithful now, but wasn't back then.

Uh...I bought it for the interview, I swear. <_<