Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlers You've Met

Mad Dog

Guest brian

I met Undertaker at the WrestleMania meet and greet. I was about three guys off when they switched Benoit with Taker, and Taker was a complete asshole.

Met Cena outside of his hotel. He was awesome.

Guest treble

I've got Flair and Edge's books signed. Both were at Wal-Marts around here, even though Flair was in Missisauga, which is an almost 4 hour drive from where I live. Long day that was to get to shake his hand and look at him for about 4 seconds. Edge seemed like a nicer guy, he saw my Jays hat and asked me about the team and if I liked Vernon Wells, plus, he personalized the autograph, something Flair didn't do.

I also saw Jamie Noble, Val Venis, and Torrie Wilson working out at the Y in the Corel Centre before a house show a few years ago. My friend went up to and talked to Noble, but I left him alone.

Guest Bruiser Chong

I met Undertaker at the WrestleMania meet and greet. I was about three guys off when they switched Benoit with Taker, and Taker was a complete asshole.

Elaborate.

Guest Dazed

Chris Daniels called me "Buddy" at the International Showdown show. I was almost backstage and he was going to a Q&A deal with the X Div. title (I think, I was a bit drunk.)

Foley was there too, he said "hey". I couldn't believe how short he is - I towered over him ;)

Shook hands with Misawa and Samoa Joe, too and turned in Marky McMark from Markland.

Guest Some Guy

I've met Brutus Beefcake 3 times. He and I live in the same town. I was working in my former boss' convience store and Brutus pulled up in his big white SUV, completely fucked up and bought ice cream. The first time I saw him, about 3 years before that I remember thinking he was massive, but he's maybe an inch taller than I am and he's really out of shape now.

I got Jimmy Hart's autograph at Survivor Series 93, but I have no idea what happened to it.

I saw RVD driving out of a SD! taping at the Fleetcenter in July 2001 and did the thumb pointing thing. He approved, until he realized that I caused a bunch of people to surround his car to ask for autographs. To his credit he seemed to enjoy it, he rolled down his window and signed a bunch of autographs. I didn't bother to ask him. I've never really understood what value someone's signature has.

So I just got back from Origins. Duggan was a super nice guy though I ended up losing to him in Legends of Wrestling. I got DQed for pushing the ref trying to go for a top rope move. Only charged $5 for the autographed picture which is unheard of for convention autographs (they usually run $15). He was also letting anyone take pictures with him for free so I got a couple of pictures taken with him. I even got to talk with him for about 5-10 minutes during a slow point. He was asking me if I got NWA:Ohio on tv and then we talked about TNA which ended with us making fun of Jeff Jarrett's title runs. He also came across Buff Bagwell's card and started making fun of him. He was also doing random "HOOO"s through the games.