Pro Wrestling Only

07/17 - Thoughts on the following wrestlers

Loss

Guest Benjie

Booker T: He used to be one of my favourite wrestlers in both WCW and early WWE, but since the Hunter feud back in 2003 he has been unappealing and has declined. I don't like his wrestling when he's a heel, but as a face he was/still is able to make matches entertaining his his good moveset. He really was one of the better wrestlers in the WWE from '01-'03.

Hulk Hogan: I'm what you could say a "new" fan and Hogan doesn't stimulate anything in me. I hate his act and think it's tiresome.

The Rock: From 2000-01 he really was one of the best wrestlers in the company and I'm glad other people think the same. For someone who gets hated on in some circles, he really does have a great amount of good-great matches and in his prime you couldn't deny that his matches would at least be average. He was the Hogan of 2000 and he was better imo.

Edge: I don't like him much wrestling as a heel but as a face he's really carriable/enjoyable. His character is really good now though and Hardy vs. Edge should be great stuff.

Dropped the ones that are out of my league, or maybe I'm out of their league:

Booker T: Extremely underrated as a worker. Can work a match quite well as a babyface that it's easy to get on his side. The tag matches with Goldust are a perfect example of that, and Booker's selling of the leg versus HHH at WMXIX was incredible, to the point where it was really heartbreaking seeing him lose there. A guy who never gets his due as far as work goes.

Tito Santana: An old favourite, and a good->great worker. Had some memorable wars in the IC and tag divisions. Not a top guy, but certainly has his place in 1980s WWF history.

Hulk Hogan: Will probably make comebacks until he's retired. Actually thought he was underrated as a worker, until I watched the Hulk Still Rules DVD again. He was definitely a position on the industry back in the day, but I could live without seeing him again.

Mike Awesome: I used to enjoy his battles with Masato Tanaka. Not as much more, and not much else I've enjoyed about him. Not a favourite of mine.

The Rock: To put it in short: I miss this guy greatly. The total mark inside me would love another feud between him and Jericho, with Jericho being full-fledged heel again.

Edge: He's as close to getting a main event push as he's ever been. It's now or never with this guy at this point. Nothing special about him as a worker, but any heat he's had recently hasn't been matched before and probably never will be matched again.