Pro Wrestling Only

Has anyone mentioned this?

sek69

I was reading WWE's finanical filings (ever since I took accounting classes, that stuff interests me) and I saw this in the section on the new TV deal:

In April 2005, we announced a new three-year deal with NBC Universal to air RAW and a one-hour weekend RAW branded program on the USA Network, and Telemundo and Mun2 will air Spanish-language versions of RAW , beginning in October 2005.  Additionally, at least two yearly late night RAW specials of 90 minutes each will air on NBC Saturdays at 11:30  p.m. and at least one yearly one-hour special will air on USA Network.

I've seen it mentioned as a hypothetical before, but this is the first thing I've read that confirms it: Saturday Night's Main Event is back!

Yeah, I've read some stuff about it, but I haven't seen too much specific. I want the original cheesy theme music back (at least the first original music they used after "Obsession") and I want Vince McMahon and Jesse Ventura dressing up like they're in the safari. Otherwise, I'll boycott.

Guest Mike Campbell

Hey Loss, don't forget the ultra cheesy graphics for the wrestlers, when Vince and Jesse would go over the matches.

Thing is, yes the show(s) comes with the deal of moving Raw over to USA, but why should it limit to Raw? SNME should be something of a joint show, or if they planned to run like 2 of them, give Raw 1 and SD the other. It makes more sense that way, rather than put the Raw guys on it and going, "SD who?"

But whatever.... (and yeah I know sek, I'm just ranting about WWE....)