Pro Wrestling Only

Free TV Match of the Week, Week 5: January 26 to February 1

Grimmas

Previous Winners:

Free TV Match of the Week, Week 1: January 1 to 4: Negro Casas vs Titan (CMLL on Terra, 1/3)

Free TV Match of the Week, Week 2: January 5 to 11: Real Americans vs Rhodes Brothers (WWE Raw, 1/6)

Free TV Match of the Week, Week 3: January 12 to 18: Negro Casas & Puma & Tiger vs Black Panther & Blue Panther & Cachorro (CMLL on CadenTres, 1/18)

Free TV Match of the Week, Week 4: January 19 to 25: Goldust & Cody Rhodes & Big E Langston vs The Shield (WWE Raw, 1/20)

This week is going to be difficult, so many awesome matches.

Links:

The WWE stuff you should be able to find with searching.

EDIT: Virus vs. Titan wins 7-4 over the WWE Raw trios match.

Just watched John Cena, Sheamus and Daniel Bryan versus The Shield. First of all I had to use French commentary version and thought this was a plus in itself. This match was loads of fun. Loved Ambrose's hold me back after him tagging out. Watched a previous Bryan versus Rollins match as an extra on some DVD. I just enjoy them two squaring off. I so enjoyed this match though. WWE could almost use a three man tag championship and ditch the doubles belt. Reigns maybe the next big thing but I will miss him being part of The Shield as they are such good trio to watch. Bryan's hot tag in was great. The run in DQ finish might hurt this but If I watch a better match than this for the week than I will be very happy.

Daniel Bryan, Sheamus & Rey Mysterio versus Shield on Smackdown was not as great as Raw match but still a good one. Bryan continues to be he highlight in these matches. Reigns spearing the shit out of Mysterio at the end was great. Good match but the Raw one will beat this out. Tried watching the Main Event match of Langston and Usos versus 3MB but Dailymotion f'n sucks and jobbed me out of video after five minutes. I hate that site so much. When there is an alien evasion that ends planet earth I hope the first strike is against Dailymotion headquarters. Waste of my time.

Virus versus Titan is the big competition to my Raw six man tag match favorite. I am always amazed at those flip sentons to the outside that look so unprotected. That was a great finish with the submission reversal to finish. In the end I'm pretty clear that the Raw six man was the match of the week though. Good stuff to watch overall.

In most weeks the raw ten man would win, but not this week. Virus is the best "big match" worker in cmll, and even with a questionable comeback from Titan in the second fall, that bout was still incredible. Best Lucha match of the year so far, though this weeks hechicero trio is second and in my eyes better than the raw trio as well.

This was such a great week and this would had been hard if Virus-Titan was not the best lucha match I have seen all year.

Virus can really do no wrong. This was a nice hybrid of the modern high flying style with a more traditional title match and it really worked. Virus' crazy swanton dive to the floor was the highlight. I was excited for this match and it did deliver. Great stuff.

I liked every single match on this list, so no choices are really horrible.