Pro Wrestling Only

Memphis Wrestling History:Tennessee Record Book 1980-89

goc

I just stumbled upon this book on Amazon, by Mark James, and immediately bought the kindle version, of which I have done 0 times previously. Oh my god this is an amazing thing. Some years are a little more complete than others, but this is still a very thorough list of results for the Memphis territory from 1980-1989. I did a search for the author's name and didn't come up with anything, I'm kind of surprised this wouldn't have gotten talked about before on this board.

I will get so much more enjoyment out of continuing my watch of Memphis 1986 now that I have results for all the Memphis shows and a lot from Louisville, Lexington and some different spot shows. I wish I had found this before I'd finished going through 1985. If anyone has anything they'd like me to look up for them, let me know.

http://www.amazon.com/Memphis-Wrestling-History-Tennessee-1980-1989-ebook/dp/B00H5VTOIG/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1394194609&sr=1-1&keywords=memphis+wrestling+history