Pro Wrestling Only

Booker/Christian from Smackdown

Loss

Had SD Tivo'd and watched it earlier tonight, and thought this was really nice 10-minute TV match. I was shocked that Wade Keller was unimpressed by it. They don't really expand beyond the basics, but they go down the beaten path in awesome fashion. Christian getting hiptossed early and trying to get revenge doing the same move, only to get blown off, is a great comedy spot. Another great comedy spot is Christian throwing the ref in front of himself to distract Booker so he could sneak in a thumb to the eye. Nice build to the nearfalls, and even the finish worked because the match was constructed in that direction. I didn't like it, mainly because Sharmell is supposed to be a babyface and she's really bad at it, but it was teased in smart fashion before it was finally delivered. The main issue that I think people had with this match is that Booker is stale right now and Christian is hot right now and they have Christian jobbing. It's definitely a good point, but it's a shame that the booking will make most people forget and underrate what was a nice little match. Christian has really put it all together in 2005 and become a really good performer.

Guest cawthon777

I didn't mind the match. I think Sharmell's interference is going to continue, despite Booker's objections, perhaps leading to some sort of split between the two.