Pro Wrestling Only

Pro-Wrestling Super Show: Dream Tag Teams (July 9, 2014)

dream-team.jpg

Click here

In the July 9, 2014 episode of the Pro-Wrestling Super Show Steven Graham is joined by Kris Zellner (of Pro Wrestling Only) & Matt Foyerstein (of List ‘Em and Learn) to give their top 6 lists for dream tag teams. They answer the listener question of the week and give their recommendations.

Just a note, a dream tag team is a team that did not exist in our reality.

Also,

tomorrow I record a wrestler snapshot on Ted DiBiase with Parv and Will. So, it will be 7 hours long or something. I decided, to make it more awesome, we will answer every question you can throw at us about DiBiase. Plus, one more not about DiBiase.

So, if you ever wanted to Parv or Will to answer any question about DiBiase, this is your chance.

Oh. And ANOTHER awesome episode here, by the way.

Don't wanna give away too much in terms of the teams on your lists, but I will say that I think you guys sold the Rock 'N' Gold Express a bit short. Come on. That there's a goldmine of potential, waiting to be picked & plucked. The skits and the angles practically write themselves.

Just imagine it. Ricky getting the girls left, right, front, and center. But Goldie being there, flashing his freak colors & letting the eccentric flag fly, sending the young chicks fleeing in horror. Then Goldie later trying to make up for it, going above & beyond with gifts of gratitude to cement their partnership. Maybe that's when he dons the denim jacket, the tassles, and the bandana to strengthen their bond and show true unity.

I just think there's a ton of value in the team that you wouldn't have the option of exploring with Dustin. And, depending on what era of Goldust you choose, there's really no drop-off in terms of in-ring quality either. So it's win/win.

Plenty of tremendous teams mentioned here though. I won't ramble on anymore about 'em, but this is a great listen that really gets the mind going about a lot of possibilities. Good stuff.