Pro Wrestling Only

Place to Be Podcast Episode 326: July & August All-Time PPV Cards

In this new episode of the Place to Be Podcast, Scott & Justin put together the best all-time PPV cards for July and August. Be sure to vote below on which month had a stronger lineup and also check out our previous podcast entries in the series. So fire up this action packed episode and join Scott and Justin because it is time for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

Great American Bash 1991? Just had to put it out there. Summerslam 1992 is a good card.

The concept of these shows is that they are WWF/E centric and we take one match from each show in WWF/E's PPV history to make one ultimate PPV card. We also can't repeat titles/individuals unless they have totally revamped their gimmick (Papa Shango and Godfather for example) .

• 2 weeks later...

I've enjoyed all of the all-time monthly PPV shows you guys have done. It's an exercise that is equal parts logic puzzle, aggravation, torture and fun. I've actually been doing the same thing for each of the months and wish you luck with the final four months. Between Survivor Series in November (only thing I'll say is it is possible to pull it off using only matches from the Survivor Series PPV but it's a tough one to work out) and the crappy cards that populate September, October and December, you guys are really going to have fun. :D