Pro Wrestling Only

Anyone know the background of Luke from Piledriver Wrestling Audio Show??

Ship Canal

So from what I can see this seems to be a very popular show and has links with P2B:

http://www.piledriverwrestling.net/index.php/audiomain/piledriver-wrestling-audio-show-weekly

I've been listening to this show for a few years now but I honestly can't remember ever having heard either host refer to the background of Luke, who is positioned as speaking with a great deal of authority on the show... I saw someone ask them on Facebook to explain what his background was once, just so as people would be able to understand why his opinion is meant to hold so much weight... he's made allusions to having trained as a wrestler himself, I think possibly promoted some shows too... I think its also been mentioned that he's based in Portland although from his accent he sounds like he's probably from the British isles somewhere originally...

I just find it really odd that this is such an established show but they never make a point of actually mentioning what his position is in relation to the industry... is he a writer for a sheet or....

Anyone know? If you are on here yourself Luke and can answer then even better!