Pro Wrestling Only

Rudo does Raw

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

I think Coffey's "her face is busted" comment is the line of the night although "whore for money" describes Joey the STUMP accurately well. That cracked me the hell up.

Nice work Coffey.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

Everybody in Q Scott: The Next Wave does nice work, Mr Sass.

Theres something wrong with Candice's face. Why would playboy go to huge lengths to put her in the mag again?

Whenever Coach is called up to the big leagues he falls flat. Its a shame, hes a great heel,a fantastic shill man, and a passale commentator on Heat. Lawler has been better as since JR was cut loose. Everybody already has distain for him because of the creppy van driving child molester he became on commentary. Lawler was trying hard to show Coach as a heel and himself as semi neutral. You can also note how he was attempting to form a rapport with Styles AND keep Coach in line (Coachman kept fumbling ie talking about Survivor Series). Styles did an acceptable job for his first Raw.

I was glad to see Davairi is not gonna go to the wastebucket.

Former attempted Linda McMahon rapist Bischoff turning down Lita was actually way out of character. The guy loves titties.

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

He fucked Linda because Vince fucks Linda. The message being, Eric likes to copy Vince. Plus, the McMahons are all very desirable people, you see.

Guest Dangerous A

When was Bischoff granted power to make Smackdown matches? Logic gaps like this is why my head hurts sometimes after watching WWE programming.

I brought this up at the other board regarding the "heel ref" situation last night as well as in WWE in general...

I was listening to Figure Four Daily and they brought up a good point about logic gaps in the heel ref match tonight (and almost all heel ref matches that have ever existed) They said that Masters had a bear hug on either Cena or HBK and that Davairi asked whether the guy wanted to submit. Why did he even ask him? Why didn't he just lie and say that he submitted? He's a heel ref. His whole intent and purpose is to help the heel team cheat and win. What better way to do that then lie about whether a face submitted in a submission hold? The one time this worked was when Bret Hart was in the sharpshooter at Survivor Series in 97 and Vince said "ring the fuckin bell". Worked like a charm.(and yes, I'm taking into account Vince wasn't the "official" referee, but he supercedes them because he's the fuckin owner) Note to wrestlers in the heel ref matches in the future. No submissions unless that is the finish. It's a huge logic gap.

You know what the worst part about the Angle promo was? He was obviously being very serious. He was talking about his relationship ending with tears in his eyes, as was pointed out earlier.

So, what's WWE do? Later in the night, it becomes a "parody" almost with the censoring of the crowd. The commentators made a joke out of it. Just a wasted promo.