Pro Wrestling Only

Rudo does Raw

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

Thoughts so far:

- It's pretty clear that someone has got to go on the announce team. Coach is trying to keep his spot by dominating the talk, which is getting very annoying cause he sucks. King is barely getting any words in, and Styles is just calling the action. It's not working. Styles is doing a good enough job calling the action, but there is no insight coming from any of them. Probably because there isn't any, but they're all too busy trying to get their voices in and its just all babble and noise. Right now, it looks like King isn't long for the world. WWE needs a new announce team, and I think Coach and Styles would be better than JR and King. I think Coach needs to turn up the smarm five fold so he can capture the magic that Don Callis and Styles had (IMO), because I don't see much chemistry between Styles and Coach at this point. That could change. Styles is a good straight man, we need a "Oh will you stop!" to Coach...

Styles' style is continuously calling the action, which is confusing Coach and Lawler who are used to the back-and-forth banter. They need to learn to play off Styles rather than being an independent voice. Styles does the majority of the talking, they chime in when necessary. However, since it's Styles first night, when Coach and King take over, he stays silent and the PBP man shouldn't be doing that.

- Eric Bischoff is useless.

- Sheldon vs. Carlito didn't suck, I just hate pointless limb work. All that leg work for the grabbing the rope finish?

- The Mickie James thing is the best story work the WWE has done in a while. Which is kinda sad. I like the self-sacrificing thing, and it will be interesting to see who turns on who here. The wrestling is rather bad, but not exceedingly awful.

Kane and Big Show don't like each other. Fucking great. They should be like, showin up at different times, and only see each other when they're about to enter the ring. "Kick some ass?" "Yep" "Do it".

Well it didn't end screwy, but went about 3 minutes. God, Rosie is the biggest piece of wasted potential. Those were great elbows.

Murdoch could be fucking huge if they push him right. Great facials, great reactions, and I dig his style.

They need to continue having Kane and Big Show dominate at least until Wrestlemania. At Wrestlemania, they should put them against two guys who might be able to defeat them (it would have to be a new team).

Angles promo was good, actually I think it was one of his best, but I didn't really see the point of it. It shows why he doesn't like the fans, but hes never liked the fans, so its rather late. The bit with his wife is tremendous and you could see his eyes watering up talking about it, yet its wasted on a "fuck you fans" deal.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

They should really have HHH cost Flair the belt against Conway. There's no point in it being around Flair's waist. Give it to Conway & get him away from the legend killer stuff.

Oh man, such great action. DRAMA. Intensity. The crowd going nuts. The mutual respect. Guys just going all out looking to deliver. Leaving nothing left.

Fuck this Ultimate Fighter Finale rules.

Guest Mike Campbell

I think tonight's show may have set the record for inaccurate comments on annoucning. It took them three tries to figure out which # Survivor Series it was going to be. Styles said the Rosey/Helms thing was two weeks ago, when the graphic said "3 Weeks Ago". And Coach with a real good one during the opener "let's see where he hurt that knee".

Not a big shocker that Raw is mediocre although I will say Rudo's commentary makes it a little more interesting.

Also, I haven't really liked her a lot in the past but Candice is getting hotter week after week. At least her body is. Her face is busted.

I was hoping that Flair would job the title to Conway. It would've made sense. Conway is doing the whole "take out Legends" thing and them him and Eugene could've wrestled over gold. It's obvious that HHH doesn't care about the IC title, so why not make the switch?

I marked out hard for the ALLLLLLLIEEEEEENS.

Heh that was my first thought when Davari came out: "Coffey just wet his pants!"

I wonder, was someone in Coach's headset telling him to act like that or was he being a cock on his own? It sounded like someone was fucking with all three of them, how can it be that none of them know the date of one of the company's top 4 PPVs?

I agree with the opinon that King needs to go. Wrestling commentary works best with a strong heel color man and a face/neutral PBP man. Coach and Styles fit that best.

Guest CanadianChick

Two best moments of the night:

1) Davari. That man MADE Muhummad. I love this guy so much. Him and Angle together? I could dig that.

2) Bischoff calling Lita a slut under his breath in utter disgust. It was awesome the way he did it.

Anywho, I really hope they go as creepy as possible with this whole Mickie/Trish bit. Have her dye her hair, mention she got boob implants to look more like Trish, have her buy a Trish WWE auction item, ect.

I'm interested what happens to Edge, with him not having a show. I could dig the lone wolf bit, but he has to ditch Lita to do that.

I think they should keep Mickies fandom of Trish at an innocent level. She should be like a puppy dog. It's how Trish reacts that would make it. I still stand by my Ashley scenario.

Guest CanadianChick

Eh, I think Ashley is done as part of that team for now until Victoria and Candace get another running buddy. She'll probably do whatever the fuck Christy was doing before she feuded with Trish last year.