Pro Wrestling Only

King of the Ring 2015

shoe

Going to echo others in this thread. Very good main event for the limited time given to both guys.

They should do stuff like this every six weeks or so on the network. It did feel special and I enjoyed it.

Agreed. I'd be up for them to run a G1 style or Real World Tag Team style tourney on the Network in the same vein. It'll make me want to go to it and stay on it more than I already do.

Definitely.

I don't know if a Lethal Lottery/BattleBowl done by WWE in 2015 would be good......but it would be interesting and have me watching. A Japanese style tag tournament would be incredible and unlike anything WWE has booked in years

bringing back KOTR, even if it was out of nowhere and kind of rushed and probably only happened due to Bryan being on the shelf, it gives me a bit of hope for the idea of "special events" that aren't PPVs being a thing they do more of on the Network

YES! The Lethal Lottery!

When I get home from work I will do random drawings and show how awesome this would be!