Pro Wrestling Only

Your Top Texans & Cowboys

Grimmas

I've never been impressed by his WWF and AJPW stuff. He's a decent hand, at times, but he's also dreadfully monotonous and boring for long stretches of his career. Great character work, but his character work only carries him so far. I'm more than open to his Mid-South work blowing me away, but I don't think there's enough there for him to suddenly catapult into contention.

989188_o.gif

paul-roma-getting-owned-by-ted-dibiase-s

Yeah, but by then he wasn't a cowboy or a Texan. He was making his residence everywhere but fucking Texas.

I've never been impressed by his WWF and AJPW stuff. He's a decent hand, at times, but he's also dreadfully monotonous and boring for long stretches of his career. Great character work, but his character work only carries him so far. I'm more than open to his Mid-South work blowing me away, but I don't think there's enough there for him to suddenly catapult into contention.

989188_o.gif

paul-roma-getting-owned-by-ted-dibiase-s

Yeah, but by then he wasn't a cowboy or a Texan. He was making his residence everywhere but fucking Texas.

He didn't have a ranch in Texas he stayed at for a few months at some point?