Pro Wrestling Only

The East-West Connection

Grimmas

Man I loved this team.

Most of the footage we have of them is vs. The High Flyers and those matches are all really good in my eyes. Other matchups they had were against Tito Santana and Ray Stevens (2/20/81), and Bruiser and Crusher (clips of two bouts from later in 1981), vs. Verne and Mad Dog from 1980, and a 6-man with Blackwell vs Hogan and Andre.

For a look at them in a different/non-AWA setting, there is a E/W vs. Domenic DeNucci & Tony Parisi match available from later 1981 in Toronto, and a match vs. the Strongbow Brothers from MSG IIRC mid-1982

Jesse on the mic is a thing of beauty in their interviews, so much so that I didn't know Adonis wasn't so bad on the stick himself until many years later. On the other end of the scale, Adonis was amazing in the ring, so much so you could easily ignore Jesse's flawas as a wrestler...Adrain had it covered.

Adonis as the Wrestling Machine and Ventura as the Eye Candy/Muscle was an effective mixture.

Again Variety of footage may be an issue but their blend as a team and my own personal memories of their work as AWA tag champs make it likely they would make my list.