Pro Wrestling Only

Exile on Badstreet #18 (Requiem for The Invader) (Featuring El Boricua & Dylan Hales)

KrisZ

invader-1.jpg

Kris is joined by Dylan Hales (Wrestling Culture) & El Boricua (Pro Wrestling Only) to discuss the career of Jose Gonzalez aka Invader I. Everyone knows about the Bruiser Brody tragedy but this show isn’t about that as discuss his career inside the ring and all of the great matches and angles he was involved in. This show was originally going to focus on numerous guys but we got so involved with Invader that a single show just for him was the right thing to do. This show is a must listen!!!!!

http://placetobenation.com/exile-on-badstreet-18-requiem-for-the-invader/

Another great podcast guys. I keep putting off diving into PR because I was planning on really starting whenever the 80s set came out. I need to get over that and just jump in. The 10 or so PR matches I've watched I've loved.

Side note, someone should start transcribing Exile. There is just sooooooooo much information.

Another great podcast guys. I keep putting off diving into PR because I was planning on really starting whenever the 80s set came out. I need to get over that and just jump in. The 10 or so PR matches I've watched I've loved.

Side note, someone should start transcribing Exile. There is just sooooooooo much information.

Fuck yes....I listen to it in the car on drives to and from work....I keep hearing matches to see and by the time I get to my computer, I remember only 1/2 of them.

Maybe do a "See these matches discussed" list in the thread for the show each episode? That would be helpful....

Great show again to, Kris Z has the two best shows available right now (with Bix on Between the Sheets as well), so keep em coming, keep em long and informative!

Cant wait to hear more of Embry in PR....

FANTASTIC fucking episode, guys. Really enjoyed the hell out of this one. Perhaps my favorite Exile to date, and that's no exaggeration. Just a truckload of information and incredibly entertaining insight from Boricua in terms of the angles and programs in Puerto Rico.

Stoked to hear that this may be turning into its own sort of series unto itself. I eat up any and all Puerto Rico that I can, so this stuff is greatly appreciated. Can't say enough good things about Boricua's contributions lately, and I'm definitely looking forward to future episodes centered around Chicky, Hugo, modern PR, and possibly even TNT at some point.