Pro Wrestling Only

[1986-03-09-AWA] Stan Hansen vs Sgt. Slaughter (Bunkhouse)

Superstar Sleeze

AWA World Heavyweight Champion Stan Hansen vs Sgt Slaughter - AWA 3/9/86 Bunkhouse Match

If only this went on for like 5-10 more minutes, they were kicking some major league ass. Definitely one of the best 5-6 minute sprint brawls of all time. This was a rip-roaring slobberknocker. Slaughter was kicking so much ass at the beginning. I loved Hansen having his chaps on for like half the match. Slaughter was throwing and raking Hansen's face into every hard object he could find. Hansen had to use an eye gouge to get a respite and they he pulled out tape block put them on his fists and let Sarge have it. Slaughter nearly punted his head off. I really like Slaughter loading his boot before stomping on Hansen's balls. Hansen tries to whip him with a belt, but Slaughter ends up choking him. I like the finish is Hansen going over the top rope when he going for the bullrope killshot after all the Slaughter Canons gone awry. Slaughter takes advantage to pull his boot off. Hansen bullrushes him and gets control of the boot, but misses. SLAUGHTER CANON! Sarge has the boot! Slaughter blasts him with the boot and wins via countout! Awesome brawl, just too short! ****

• GSR changed the title to [1986-03-09-AWA] Stan Hansen vs Sgt. Slaughter (Bunkhouse)