Pro Wrestling Only

Question

Guest Steffie

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Teddy Hart isn't blackballed, as much as few promoter's want anything to do with him because of his screwball antics. Ted, for a long time, had this insane penchant for no-selling finishers, where he would literally pop to his feet once the bell had rung, so he could do backflips off the top rope. He's not welcome in ROH, beyond a one-time return last March, after what he did at the first Scramble Cage match in November of 2003. After the match, with no warning, he did three flips off the top of the cage, one of which was onto, I think, the SAT, who had no idea it was coming. One of them, the one onto SAT, was done to the arena floor. The funny thing was that while he was insanely over after the match, with each backflip he did, which was done purely to get applause, the crowd popped less and less, so by the time he did the third one, nobody really gave a shit. He's just a complete nutcase, who only seems to care about getting himself over, and getting 'all his shit in', whether it's before the match or after, and whether it's been booked to happen or not. He has calmed down a little in recent times, so maybe he's come to his senses.

Guest The Metal Maniac

Doesn't he claim that the backflips off the rope are in tribute to Owen?

And isn't Teddy also in shit with the WWE, thanks to the fact that he's a dickhead who pissed everyone off at a training camp, or something?

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

That's what he claims, but nobody takes that seriously.

He's been kicked out of a WWF training camp twice because of his bad attitude. And if WWE think he has a bad attitude, then you know he's a nutcase.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

He's been wrestling for a while. He debuted in New Japan earlier this year, but broke his hand not long into his first tour, and had to go home early.

Guest Steffie

Someone's telling me that this Maff guy probably slept with Homicide's wife or Homicide has a 13 yr old daughter, I think, and since Cide's calling Maff a pedophile you can guess from that info what could've happened. But I doubt Maff would still be breathing if he really did do anything to Cide's daughter.

While we're talking about young Hart family members, is Harry Smith wrestling yet?

Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart are both doing a tour of Japan now I think. She is, at least, and I think she said Harry was going too.

It'd be awesome if WWE gave the slightest shit about their women, since a Trish-Nattie feud would be a show stealer.

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Harry Smith is going to be a damned good addition to the WWE roster when he finds his way there.