Pro Wrestling Only

Since I don't watch RAW

Guest brian

So, was the angle tonight more of an apology on Vince's part (taking into account his fucked up, egod-driven, hubris-filled logic) or was it just another pot shot? Bygones be bygones, I haven't let go when you have? The recap makes me think the former, but Vince makes me think the latter. And it's nice how if it is the latter, Michaels throws himself in a rather favorable position.

Anyone care to tell me?

Guest Dangerous A

Speaking of therapy sessions, on Figure Four Daily with Bryan Alvarez, he had Meltzer on and they were speculating as to whether or not the Batista/Melina storyline was therapy for when Vince was accused of sexual harassment or something of that nature by a female ring announcer sometime in 89 or early nineties.

Speaking of therapy sessions, on Figure Four Daily with Bryan Alvarez, he had Meltzer on and they were speculating as to whether or not the Batista/Melina storyline was therapy for when Vince was accused of sexual harassment or something of that nature by a female ring announcer sometime in 89 or early nineties.

You mean Mike McGuirk? Interesting.