Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-04-24] Negro Casas vs Rey Hechicero

GOTNW

Negro Casas is really great at this wrestling thing eh? Everything is a struggle here, even when going for a Headscissors Hechicero has to fight a good ten to fifteen seconds for it. Casas is just so awesome, him doing character work based around fixing his hair (when he's recently lost a hair match i.e. bald) while putting on a hold is the best. I've talked about playing to the crowd while selling in that recent Rush-UG match but man Hechicero fires himself up after Casas boots him in the face here and it reminds you Ultimo Guerrero is no Hechicero. There are times where you kind of know Casas' apron seated senton is coming but I loved the way he set it up here just driving Hechicero into the ringpost and move itself looked great, unreal that a 56 year old grandfather can leap that well. Hechicero does so many awesome things, his corner knee and springboard dropkick looked great and he stomped Casas' head a lot. ****1/4

• GSR changed the title to [2016-04-24] Negro Casas vs Rey Hechicero