Pro Wrestling Only

[1979-12-05-AJPW] Wahoo McDaniel vs Abdullah The Butcher

GOTNW

I'm sure it is common knowledge to many but I had no idea Wahoo worked All Japan. I was worried about this because of Abdullah but it ended up totally ruling. Abdullah has maybe two or three moves he can do right and he sticks to them here, I do love his goofy selling though, and Wahoo's brutal chops totally make you buy into the combination of the two. I love how Wahoo grabbed Abdullah's chin when they locked up and two minutes in both guys were bleeding, slamming each other into the timekeeper's table and doing epic strike exchanges. Finish kind of sucked as they went out of the ring for no reason for the dreaded double count-out buh man oh man you can FEEL Wahoo is an all time great here. Five minutes of awesomeness. *** (I'm not sure I can justify rating it more, it's not like it was Ikeda-Ono but I enjoyed it more than I usually would a *** match? IDK. watch it it's really good)

• GSR changed the title to [1979-12-05-AJPW] Wahoo McDaniel vs Abdullah The Butcher