Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-02-18-ARSION] Michiko Ohmukai & Mima Shimoda vs Yumi Fukawa & Etsuko Mita

soup23

It is cool to see LCO go against each other and I liked the little stare down they have when they first enter in together. According to cagematch, it looks like Fukawa only wrestled a few months after this match so this is probably our last look at her. Ohmukai is someone I was unfamiliar with as well. The clipping is again annoying but I did like many portions of this and the novelty of seeing LCO battle it out against each other make this worth watching overall. NR

• 1 month later...

Oh look it's another LCO tag to add to the last dozen we had. The first half was the typical LCO action, but finally, Ohmukai and Fukawa remembered they were in ARSION and salvaged things with a great finishing run full of slick submission counters, deathly suplexes and stiff soccer kicks. It won't blow your mind if you've watched BattlARTS and seen those punches to the face before, but it was nice to see that after so many skippable matches the real ARSION was still left in there somewhere.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-02-18-ARSION] Michiko Ohmukai & Mima Shimoda vs Yumi Fukawa & Etsuko Mita