Pro Wrestling Only

Web's Weekly Wrestling Wrant

Episode 78 - "What The Hell Was That"

Finals Week excuse the tardiness. A lot of news this week, XFL announced host cities, New Japan coming back to the U.S. in January. Plus Dynamite Kid (12/5) and Larry Hennig passed away (12/6). I also recap Monday nitro (1/8/96) featuring Ric Flair and Arn Anderson vs Hulk Hogan And Randy Savage. Plus I finally get around to Crown Jewel (11/2) featuring questionable booking choices. Christian Islava shows up to discuss DX vs The Brothers of Destruction. Rate review subscribe on Apple Podcast, checkout the show on Soundcloud and leave questions comments concerns to [email protected]

https://soundcloud.com/websweeklywrestlingwrant/episode-79-what-the-hell-was

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 78 - "What The Hell Was That"

Finals Week excuse the tardiness. A lot of news this week, XFL announced host cities, New Japan coming back to the U.S. in January. Plus Dynamite Kid (12/5) and Larry Hennig passed away (12/6). I also recap Monday nitro (1/8/96) featuring Ric Flair and Arn Anderson vs Hulk Hogan And Randy Savage. Plus I finally get around to Crown Jewel (11/2) featuring questionable booking choices. Christian Islava shows up to discuss DX vs The Brothers of Destruction. Rate review subscribe on Apple Podcast, checkout the show on Soundcloud and leave questions comments concerns to [email protected]

https://soundcloud.com/websweeklywrestlingwrant/episode-79-what-the-hell-was