Pro Wrestling Only

[1981-09-11-Houston Wrestling] Manny Fernandez & Tiger Conway Jr vs Buck Robley & Tank Patton

shoe

Fun shine to start. Manny is such an in your face worker. The babyfaces are working the arm. Robley tags in only for Tiger to own him. Manny rocking Robley's arm. Tiger is after it as well. The heels turn the tide and the heavy hitter is in. Patton is using his size to put Manny down. Tank uses his weight and size to his advantage. Robley is good as the cheap shot artist role. I always love to see the crowd reaction when a ref overturns the tag. Finally, Tiger gets the hot tag and the crowd is hot. Tiger is busted up, and the heels are working the cut. I really liked the shine. I liked the blood. I enjoyed Robley during the heat, but Patton was pretty average while getting the heat. Solid stuff. 2 1/2*

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [1981-09-11-Houston Wrestling] Manny Fernandez & Tiger Conway Jr vs Buck Robley & Tank Patton