Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestling Booking Battle...

Guest savagerulz

Guest savagerulz

Right, first off there's an explanation of what I'm talking about here.... http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....showtopic=31559

Now, a booking battle is....

Basically someone sets an agenda, for instance one like... "Promotion A has been pushing the return of Wrestler B for months and have built their upcoming PPV around said return. Just two weeks before the PPV he is injured working for another promotion and will not be able to wrestle on the show. Using your current roster, the two weekly television shows before the PPV, and the PPV itself, find a way to work round the injury and not let the fans down with the PPV" etc etc.

Then after both people have submitted their entries everyone votes and we get a winner.

Anyone fancy one?

Guest savagerulz

Well yeah that would be the idea, for instance it would be something like...

"TNA have been building up Sting's return for months, with Jeff Jarrett attempting to goad him into lacing up his boots once more. It's just two weeks before the Pay Per View where Sting is to return, when he walks out on the company. The entire Pay Per View has been built around the return of Sting. Using the current TNA roster, and not bringing in any wrestler currently under WWE contract, use the two Impact's leading up to the PPV, and the PPV itself, to deal with Sting's absence...."

To be honest if we were looking at a WCW 1999 scenario, there's plenty to get thrown at us, either real life, or made up.

Guest savagerulz

Well I'm happy to do current TNA but what's the scenario? To book the next PPV? I've not been watching TNA regularly so don't know the storylines etc at the moment and what I'm working with, although I could find out. What scenario would we be working?