Pro Wrestling Only

MTV Fed Results

Mad Dog

MTV Tapings Results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just back from the tapings. It was pretty good, not sure it was worth the 3+ hour wait, but still good.

The show was held in an abandoned brewery, purposely made to look run down, with a lot of attention given to make it look like a "fight club" underground kind of atmosphere. The turnbuckles were covered with towels and duct-tape, there was no ring apron exposing dirt and debris and some lights and a fog machine under the ring. No chairs, which kinda sucked, but the show wasn't that long so it wasn't too big a deal I guess.

The dark match was Human Torando vs Alter Boy Luke vs Puma. Human Toranado picked up the victory after getting probably the biggest pop of the night which keep going all the way to the end of the match.

After the dark match we had to wait about half an hour for the band to play because of a noise ordiance which made them wait until 6pm. The band turned out to be Black Label Society, I was surprised that it was actually a good rock band. They had to replay there songs a couple times for recording purposes.

The opening match was Matt Sydal vs Jack Evans. Evans picked up the victory after a sick 630 off the top rope.

The next match was the Main Event. It was a combonation of a Royal Rumble match and a Death Match. Every couple minutes a new guy would enter, and the only way to get eliminated was to be thrown over the top rope either threw a table, or on to a tricked out electric box, or onto a chain-link fence rigged to explode. When it was down to 4 guys they put ladders in the ring and the remaining participants had to go for 2 contracts above the ring for a title match.

The first two guys in were Justin Credible and Teddy Hart after that I lost track, and I wasn't familar with all the guys, but it also included Alter Boy Luke, Alkatraz, Puma, New Jack, X-pac, and Vampiro. X-Pac and Vampiro ended up winning by getting the contracts. After the match they brawled around a little bit, and Vampiro thanked everybody and said something about this show being 22 years in the making, and it was great to mix hardcore rock with hardcore wrestling. Black Label Society played another song while X-Pac and Vampiro fought some more, and that was about it.

I just read on the boards here about the hipsters getting paid to be there, and it now makes sense to me why there was quite a few good looking girls there, which you don't normally see at a indy show.

If they put on another show I'd go again, but I'd find a place to park closer to the studio so I wouldn't have to wait for there "shuttles"

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/h...t.asp?aID=15462

You have a real winner when all of your main eventers are complete headcases and you're paying and screening fans.

Guest WidowsPeak

They should make a reality show out of it with Waltman, Vampiro, New Jack and a bunch of other guys living in a house together.

That would be an awesome show. Sign Juvi too...

Guest savagerulz

A guy I know from the indies (GQ Money from XPW) said the pilot taping went great and that Mtv is very happy, supposedly. He's working production for the show.

So those that want to see this, congrats. There's a good chance it's on the way.